First Step: Watch Fabian Speak To Educators
Ready for your Educators to laugh & learn?
Fabian is one of the most sought after speakers in the country! His keynotes & trainings can provide CEU credit hours to: Counselors, Teachers, and Administrators.
Event Planners with Fabian
Fabian brings real-life scenarios to every presentation that he delivers. Having first-hand experience with bullying during his middle school years has provided him with a platform in which to speak on the psychological impact that bullying can have on students.
Fabian's keynotes are perfect for School Counselors, Social Workers, Teachers and School Administration. He's an author so audiences love having a book signing afterwards.
- The psychological impact of bullying
- How hurting people, hurt people
- The importance of empathizing, encouraging, and empowering
- Most bullies were actually victims first
- Cultural norms dictate behavior
- Applying communication styles to bullying
- Treating others the way we want to be treated
Barbara Amaya, Director
"Fabian really connects to teachers & students because he's just genuine and we need that in our community"
Melody Smith, Teacher
"All audiences will appreciate his message, he's very entertaining and engaging. He's a very good speaker"
José Gamez, ESC 19
"Fabian brings positivity into the room and made me excited to get back into the classroom"